Rural Municipality of Wellington – Bilingual Summer Job Opportunities
The Rural Municipality of Wellington is looking for students to work at the Old Mill Park Interpretation Center in Wellington and to assist in administration duties for the Municipality. The students will be hired for 8-10 weeks, start date to be determined.
The responsibilities are:
• Manage the Old Mills Park Interpretive Center
• Meet and greet tourist while providing tourism information
• General administration duties
• Research information to support the center
• Enter data in Excel spreadsheets
• General yard work
• Other duties as required
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume by email at email@example.com to the attention of Imelda Arsenault before June 5, 2020.